JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE & ONLY WAY TO SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE & ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE ONE & ONLY TRUE GOD.

JESUS CHRIST WAS CONCEIVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD AND BORN FROM A VIRGIN WOMAN.

JESUS CHRIST COMMITTED NO SIN AND FULFILLED THE LAW OF GOD GIVEN THROUGH MOSES.

JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR THE SINS OF ALL MANKIND ON CALVARY'S CROSS.

JESUS CHRIST WAS RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD AND ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN AND NOW SITS NEXT TO GOD ALMIGHTY UPON THE THRONE IN HEAVEN.

JESUS CHRIST SHALL RETURN TO EARTH AND RULE ALL NATIONS WITH AN IRON SCEPTER FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Translate

Monday, August 3, 2026

The Glorious Return

       For thus says THE LORD:
          Raise shouts of joy for Jacob;
          sing your praises for the chief of the
              nations.
       Proclaim your praises as you say,
          "THE LORD has delivered HIS people,
          the remnant of Israel."

       Behold, I will bring them back
          from the land of the north,
       and I will gather them together
          from the ends of the earth.
       Among them will be the blind and the lame,
          expectant mothers and women in labor;
          they will return as a vast throng.
       They will return, weeping uncontrollably,
          but I will console them as I lead them back.
       I will lead them beside streams of water
          along a level path where they will not
              stumble.
       For I am a father to Israel,
          and Ephraim is MY firstborn son.

       Pay heed, you nations, to the word of THE
              LORD;
          proclaim it even on the distant coastlands
              and say:
       HE who scattered Israel will now gather them
              together
          and watch over HIS flock like a shepherd.
       For THE LORD has ransomed Jacob
          and redeemed him from the hands of a foe
          far too strong for him.
       The people will come forth
          and shout for joy on the heights of Zion
          as they behold the bounty of THE LORD:
       the grain, the new wine, and the oil,
          the young of the flocks and herds.
       They themselves will be like a well-watered
              garden,
          and never again will sorrow afflict them.

       Then the young girls will dance in their
              happiness,
          and the old and the young men will rejoice.
       I will turn their mourning into gladness;
          I will comfort them
          and replace their sorrow with joy.
       I will strengthen MY priests with choice food,
          and MY people will be overwhelmed with
              MY lavish gifts,
          says THE LORD.


JEREMIAH: CHAPTER 31, VERSES 7 - 14

No comments:

Post a Comment