JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE & ONLY WAY TO SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE & ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE ONE & ONLY TRUE GOD.

JESUS CHRIST WAS CONCEIVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD AND BORN FROM A VIRGIN WOMAN.

JESUS CHRIST COMMITTED NO SIN AND FULFILLED THE LAW OF GOD GIVEN THROUGH MOSES.

JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR THE SINS OF ALL MANKIND ON CALVARY'S CROSS.

JESUS CHRIST WAS RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD AND ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN AND NOW SITS NEXT TO GOD ALMIGHTY UPON THE THRONE IN HEAVEN.

JESUS CHRIST SHALL RETURN TO EARTH AND RULE ALL NATIONS WITH AN IRON SCEPTER FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2026

A Faithless People

       Oh, if only MY head were a spring of water
          and MY eyes a fountain of tears
       so that I might weep day and night
          for the slain of the daughter of MY people.
       Would that I could find in the desert
          a wayside shelter for travelers
       so that I might depart from MY people
          and leave them far behind.
       For all of them are adulterers,
          a faithless mob of traitors.
       Their tongues are like devious weapons,
          bent like a drawn bow.
       With falsehood rather than truth
          they have gained power in the land.
       They commit one crime after another,
          but they do not acknowledge ME,
says THE
              LORD.

       Each of you should be on guard against your
              neighbor
          and place no trust in a brother.
       For everyone seeks to supplant his brother, as
              Jacob did,
          and every friend is a slanderer.
       They all deceive each other;
          no one speaks the truth.
       They have trained their tongues in the art of
              lying;
          immersed in iniquity, they cannot repent.
       With their repeated acts of oppression and
              deceit,
          they refuse to acknowledge ME,
says THE
              LORD.

       Therefore, thus says THE LORD OF
              HOSTS:
         
Now I will refine and test them.
          How else should I deal with this people?
       Their tongue is a deadly arrow;
          their mouth utters words of deceit.
       They speak cordially with their neighbors,
          but inwardly, they are plotting to ambush
              them.
       For such deceitful dealings
          shall I not punish them, says THE LORD,
       and shall I not exact vengeance
          on such a nation?



JEREMIAH: CHAPTER 9, VERSES 1 - 9

No comments:

Post a Comment