JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE & ONLY WAY TO SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE & ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE ONE & ONLY TRUE GOD.

JESUS CHRIST WAS CONCEIVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD AND BORN FROM A VIRGIN WOMAN.

JESUS CHRIST COMMITTED NO SIN AND FULFILLED THE LAW OF GOD GIVEN THROUGH MOSES.

JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR THE SINS OF ALL MANKIND ON CALVARY'S CROSS.

JESUS CHRIST WAS RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD AND ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN AND NOW SITS NEXT TO GOD ALMIGHTY UPON THE THRONE IN HEAVEN.

JESUS CHRIST SHALL RETURN TO EARTH AND RULE ALL NATIONS WITH AN IRON SCEPTER FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Translate

Friday, August 21, 2026

Destruction of Judah

       Gather up your belongings and depart from
              the land,
          you who are living under siege.
       For thus says THE LORD:
          This time I am determined to cast out
          the inhabitants of this land,
       and I will inflict such distress on them
          that they will find it difficult to bear.

       I face disaster because of my injuries.
          My wounds are incurable.
       However, I thought, "This is my punishment,
          and somehow I must endure it."
       My tent has been destroyed,
          and all of its ropes are severed.
       My children have left me,
          and they are no more.
       No one remains to help me pitch my tent
              again
          or to put up its curtains.
       The shepherds have proved to be stupid;
          they failed to search for THE LORD.
       As a result, they have not prospered,
          and their entire flock is scattered.
       Listen! There is a tremendous noise,
          and it comes ever closer;
          a great uproar from the land of the north;
       the towns of Judah will be reduced to a desert
          and become a lair for jackals.


JEREMIAH: CHAPTER 10, VERSES 17 - 22

No comments:

Post a Comment