JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE & ONLY WAY TO SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE & ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE ONE & ONLY TRUE GOD.

JESUS CHRIST WAS CONCEIVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD AND BORN FROM A VIRGIN WOMAN.

JESUS CHRIST COMMITTED NO SIN AND FULFILLED THE LAW OF GOD GIVEN THROUGH MOSES.

JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR THE SINS OF ALL MANKIND ON CALVARY'S CROSS.

JESUS CHRIST WAS RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD AND ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN AND NOW SITS NEXT TO GOD ALMIGHTY UPON THE THRONE IN HEAVEN.

JESUS CHRIST SHALL RETURN TO EARTH AND RULE ALL NATIONS WITH AN IRON SCEPTER FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Translate

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Jeremiah's Call Renewed

       "O my mother, how I wish
          that you had never given birth to me,
       a man of strife and contention for the entire
              land.
       I have never borrowed from anyone,
          nor have I lent to anyone,
          yet everyone curses me.
       Have I not truly done my best
          to serve YOU, O LORD?
       Have I not interceded with YOU
          in times of disaster and times of distress?

       "Can iron and bronze
          break iron from the north?
       Your wealth and your treasures
          I will hand over as plunder, without
              repayment,
       because of all your sins
          throughout your territory.
       I will force you to serve your enemies
          in a land you do not know,
       for MY anger will kindle a fire
          that will blaze against you.

       O LORD, YOU know me well.
          Remember me and visit me
          and avenge me on my persecutors.
       Continue to be patient with me
          and do not cast me aside;
          remember the insults I suffer for YOUR
              sake.
       "When I discovered YOUR words, I devoured
              them;
          they became a source of joy to me
          and the delight of my heart,
       because I bore YOUR name,
          O LORD, GOD OF HOSTS.

       "I have never associated with revelers
          or rejoiced in their company;
       I sat alone because I felt YOUR hand on me,
          and YOU had filled me with indignation.
       Why then is my suffering continuous
          and my wound incurable, refusing to be
              healed?
       YOU have indeed become for me a
              treacherous brook
          whose waters cannot be relied upon."

       In reply THE LORD said to me:
          If you repent, I will restore you,
          and you will stand in MY presence.
       If you utter precious words
          and not what is worthless,
          you will be MY spokesman.
       This people may turn to you,
          but you must not turn to them.
       I will make you appear in the eyes of this
              people
          to be a fortified wall of bronze.
       They will fight against you
          but they will not prevail,
       for I am with you
          to save and deliver you, says THE LORD.
       I will rescue you from the clutches of the
              wicked
          and redeem you from the grasp of the
              violent.


JEREMIAH: CHAPTER 15, VERSES 10 - 21

No comments:

Post a Comment